4 Days Of Inspirational Hatmaking - 1,100€
Learn New Skills In The Art Of Millinery
For further information & to book a place on one of our workshops; please email us using the contact form at the bottom of this page
4 people per workshop is a great number !
This limited number provides personal tuition as there are 2 tutors
We welcome groups booking of up to 10 people, why not get together with your friends & enjoy being creative & having fun at the same time...
The 4 day workshop will include the following
*Designing & blocking a sinamay hat & a wool felt hat
*How to stitch a crown & brim together
*How & where to use different stitches
*How to sew in a head petersham
*How to wire & edge a brim
*How to finish a hat using various trims such as feathers, flowers, crin, veiling, self trims etc
*How to use different millinery tools
* Pick up from Alicante Airport (2 hours drive from venue) can be arranged. The cost will be 40€ each way
* If you wish to drive; there is a good selection of Car Hire Services at Alicante Airport (we will provide directions) Welcome drinks & snacks will be presented at around 6pm
* Pick up date will be on the Monday prior to the workshop start day (Tuesday) Please be at Alicante Airport ARRIVALS no later than 3pm
* On arrival at the workshop; welcome drinks & snacks will be provided. An evening meal will be also provided
* Workshops commence on the Tuesday at 9.30am. A break for lunch will be at 2pm. Restart the classes at 3pm until 5.30pm
* Refreshments will be provided throughout the 4 day workshop
* The workshop will finish on the Friday at 4.30pm. Evening meal will be provided.
* On the Saturday; please be ready by 10am for collection to return to Alicante Airport - Breakfast on this day will be earlier to allow you to organise your bags etc
Due to the rural location at which the workshops will take place; we have to have a minimum of 3 people at each workshop date.
400€ Deposit is required on date of booking a place on the workshop
We will inform you 2 months prior to the date you requested and inform you IF the workshop is to go ahead or not.
An email will be sent 2 months prior to the workshop date requesting the remainder of the course fee to be paid. A date at which the payment is to be made by will also be in this email. If you do not make the remaining payment by the due date you will lose your deposit. (This is due to limited places available for the 4 day workshop)
If in the event the workshop is cancelled, an email will be sent & a full refund of your deposit will be by us unless you wish to book another date.
There are no refunds in the event of a cancellation. The deposit is non-refundable and is no refund after the balance has been paid.
Guests are required to arrange travel insurance including cancellation cover plus cover for the party's personal belongings, public liability etc, as these may not be covered by the owner's insurance.
Neither we nor the Company nor the staff will be liable to the Guest(s):
- for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the property, gardens or swimming pool.
- for any loss, injury or damage caused by failure to follow reasonable directions and instructions provided by us or our staff.
- for any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strike, or other matters beyond control of the Company.
- for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Guest(s) if the property should be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event the owner shall within seven days give notification to the Guest(s) and refund all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
- for any injury, death or loss (other than through the Company’s or Owners own negligence) suffered to parties renting the Property. Under no circumstances shall the Company’s or the Owners’ liability to the Guest(s) exceed the amount paid for the rental period.
If you wish to receive further information regarding our millinery workshops; please fill in the contact form & we will get back to you promptly.
Or you can call us on our mobiles:
Donna - +34 633323963
Joanne - + 34 607497144